All renters welcome!
Gov benefits OK. Poor credit OK. Unemployed Ok. Single parents OK. Low income OK. Direct debit OK.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Can I rent anything?
- A: Yes, R4K will rent you any home appliance or home furniture product.
- Q: What if I don’t have a job?
- A: R4K will try to help you as long as you have an alternative source of income.
- Q: What if I have a poor credit history?
- A: R4K will work with you to try and make your renting wishes come true. Poor credit history is about your past. R4K is more interested in your future ability to service payments.
- Q: How much will it cost?
- A: R4K will customize each rent-to-own agreement to suit your personal and specific needs and circumstances. Please remember though, that R4K will never rent you a product if it believes you cannot afford it given your individual circumstances.
- Q: What if the rented product breaks down?
- A: R4K products are covered by manufacturers and extended warranties where necessary for at least the term of the R4K rent-to-own agreement.
- Q: Can I keep the item at the end of the rent-to-own term?
- A: The product remains the property of R4K for the term of the agreement. R4K however asks you at the time you sign your rental agreement, to nominate a person to whom you would like the product gifted at the end of the rent-to-own term. R4K will consider this request at the end of the term.