Do you want to economise your laundry space and reduce handling during the washing and drying process? Enter this Vogue 10kg front-loading all-in-one Washer-Dryer.
It has loads of space and several luxury features like auto-moisture sensing, multiple spin speeds for different fabric types, delayed start and 16 wash/dry programs. There’s even a handy “add a garment” feature for those extra clothes that suddenly materialise after you start the cycle!
It looks sophisticated in grey with its LED display and large, wide-opening 180° black-tinted door, and without the need for venting, you can use it anywhere in a home or small apartment.
This unit is energy rated 4 Stars for washing and 2 Stars for drying.
Please note that the washing cycle’s performance is equivalent to a standard 10kg washer; however, the drying performance is not equal to a stand-alone 6kg dryer, so loads can take longer to dry on average.
To get the best performance out of this Midea all-in-one washer and dryer, please note the following tips:
– When washing a full load, split the load in half for drying and dry in 2 batches.
– Use the fastest spin cycle for quicker drying times. The less water in the clothes, the faster they dry.
– For faster wash & dry times, only wash half loads at a time.
– Smaller garments, lighter fabrics and synthetics take less time to dry; jumpers, towels and sheets will take longer.
– Balance your loads across several wash & dry cycles and run the heaviest loads overnight.
– Use the 1-hour quick wash & dry function with a half load for great results when you’re in a hurry.