Save time and space with this Vogue 10kg front-loading all-in-one washer-dryer. Removing the need for a separate dryer, this combined machine is perfect for compact laundry spaces and apartment living.
The combined washer-dryer function means laundry can move straight into the drying cycle after washing, with no handling on your part. Further conveniences are afforded through the auto-moisture sensing, multiple spin speeds, delayed start and 16 pre-programmed wash/dry programs. The handy “add a garment” feature makes it easy to pause the cycle and add extra clothes you may have missed.
All of this is wrapped in a stylish, sophisticated package. The dark grey body is complemented by a bright LED display and large, black-tinted door. There’s no need to vent this machine, meaning it’s perfect for renters or small apartments where installing ventilation isn’t an option.
Please note that the washing cycle’s performance is equivalent to a standard 10kg washer; however, the drying performance is not equal to a stand-alone 6kg dryer, so loads can take longer to dry on average.
To get the best performance out of this Midea all-in-one washer and dryer, please note the following tips:
– When washing a full load, split the load in half for drying and dry in 2 batches.
– Use the fastest spin cycle for quicker drying times. The less water in the clothes, the faster they dry.
– For faster wash & dry times, only wash half loads at a time.
– Smaller garments, lighter fabrics and synthetics take less time to dry; jumpers, towels and sheets will take longer.
– Balance your loads across several wash & dry cycles and run the heaviest loads overnight.
– Use the 1-hour quick wash & dry function with a half load for great results when you’re in a hurry.